Saturday 12 November 2022

CAN President's Wife Wishes Him Well @59th Birthday.


His Eminence Most Rev (DR) Daniel Okoh, the President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) marks his birthday on this day and his wife took her Facebook page to wish and celebrate him.


Dearly Beloved, join us to celebrate our dynamic leader, the best father, father of many Children, peace loving man, great man of God, great mentor, great achiever, my dearest one and only half, I celebrate you today that you are fearfully and wonderfully made by God Almighty. I celebrate the great anointing you carry on your head to deliver and liberate the world. I celebrate you because you are the one chosen by God Almighty for me.♥️♥️♥️♥️


 It can only be God. Thank you Great God for giving me the best, the borne of my borne and the flesh of my flesh, the joy and peace no one can destroy. 🖐🖐🖐🖐


Thank you God for giving us this great bundle of gift to the Church. Your presence as the CAN President will heal our land. God bless you Daddy, continue to grant you longlife, good health, more wisdom, more power more anointing more progressive years in Jesus name Amen. 🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🥂🎂🎂


On behalf of the entire household, 

WE LOVE YOU DEARLY DADDY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS HIS EMINENCE MOST REV ( DR) DANIEL OKOH. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU STRONG ALWAYS. AMEN. 


My own wishes for him are below...

Please God bless the new age of our biggest daddy with your goodness, mercies and compassion in Jesus might name, 🙏






 

No comments:

Father's Day 2023: Asaba Cleric Calls for Total Submission to God's Directives.

 _By Chidex Onyemah_  The resident priest at the Christ Holy Church International Asaba 2 district, Rev. Pastor Alexander Muo, has called on...