Monday 7 September 2015

Why Banky W is Still a Bachelor


Why Banky W is not getting married anytime soon.
Banky W is currently one of the most eligible bachelors in the Nigerian music industry and he
is now speaking about marriage and finding the right girl.

34 year old Banky W made the comment while speaking at the MultiChoice Content Showcase held in Mauritius and said:

 I don’t know when I’ll get married, I guess it’s when God gives me the right lady because getting married is the most important decision a man can make. I’m simply looking for a special woman that will complement me.

No comments:

Father's Day 2023: Asaba Cleric Calls for Total Submission to God's Directives.

 _By Chidex Onyemah_  The resident priest at the Christ Holy Church International Asaba 2 district, Rev. Pastor Alexander Muo, has called on...